Our next CASK! Social will take place on Saturday May 11th 3:00 – 6:00pm at the Monarch Tavern, 12 Clinton Street, Toronto. A long-established Toronto watering hole, the Monarch has more recently started serving cask conditioned ale. CASK! members got a taste of it on the St. George’s Day cask pub crawl as the Monarch Tavern was our third stop, and the cask ale was in fine form. For the May 11th Social, the folks at the Monarch are promising a selection of cask ales for us to enjoy. We will keep you posted once the ale selection is finalized.
The Monarch Tavern is located one block south of College on Clinton, easily accessible via TTC on the 506 Carlton street car. Hope to see you there!
- May CASK! Social
- Bar Volo – 5th Annual Cask-Conditioned IPA Challenge Sold Out!
- Cask Pub Crawl route confirmed
- Cameron’s Cask Night Apr 25th Featuring Music by OhMG!
- Save the Date – Cask Pub Crawl April 20th
- Granite Cask Sunday – St. Patrick’s Edition
- March 2nd Cask Social – Cask Ales Update
- Cask Social
- C’est What Tap Takeover Tuesdays
- An Update on Granite’s Movember Cask Sunday
- A Free House
- A Good Beer Blog
- Bar Towel
- Beer Advocate
- Beer, Beats & Bites
- CAMRA BC (Vancouver)
- CAMRA BC (Victoria)
- CAMRA UK
- Canadian Amateur Brewers Association
- Cask Marque
- CASK! Facebook Page
- Cask-Conditioned Ale Support Campaign
- Edmonton Beer Geeks Anonymous
- Free Our Beer
- Great British Beer Festival
- Great Canadian Pubs & Beer
- Libations and Victuals
- Ontario Craft Brewers
- Rate Beer
- Stephen Beaumont’s World of Beer
- UK Brewing Supplies