CASK! is hosting a bus trip to the 1st Annual Buffalo Cask Ale Festival on Saturday, December 6th, 2008. The event is taking place at Cole’s (1104 Elmwood Ave.) and Mr. Goodbar (1110 Elmwood Ave.) in downtown Buffalo.
The cost per person is $75 payable in advance (ordering details below). This will cover transportation to and from the Festival via luxury coach with an onboard washroom, as well as lunch and your first pint at Cole’s.
The two festival venues are a couple of doors from each other, and admission to both of them is free, you just have to pay for the beer. There will be approximately 15 casks available between the two bars.
Before purchasing a ticket, PLEASE READ THESE IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This trip requires a minimum of 40 attendees to be financially viable. If we do not reach that minimum by Tuesday, November 25th, the trip will be cancelled, and full refunds will be issued.
- Aside from the situation described above, there will be no refunds issued under any other circumstances.
- The bus will be departing at 9:00 AM from Front Street in front of Union Station, and will be leaving downtown Buffalo for the return trip at 6:00 PM. Anyone not at the departure points at these times will be left behind, and no refund will be given.
- All attendees must be 21 years of age or older.
- While a passport is not yet required for land travel to the US, it is highly recommended, as it will make the border crossing much smoother. If you do not have a passport, you will require a government issued photo ID such as a driver’s licence, PLUS a birth certificate or citizenship card. All attendees will be asked to show their ID BEFORE boarding the bus in Toronto, and those with insufficient ID will not be allowed to board.
- For reasons of liability and safety, and to avoid border delays, there will be ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL allowed on the bus. This means that no beer or other alcohol should be purchased in Buffalo to be brought back to Toronto.
- All attendees will be liable for any damages or spillages they cause on the bus that lead to a fee being incurred by the bus company.
- Finally, and most importantly, we request that all passengers be witty and charming, and experience pleasure at all times while sampling cask ales. It’s about having fun and getting out of the house, all right?
You will not be sent a physical ticket, your name will be on a list to be checked off at time of departure. If you require tickets for more than one person, please place a separate order under each person’s name.
Orders are being taken via PayPal, but you do not need to have a PayPal account to order, you simply need a credit card. All information requested, including credit card info, is completely secure and encrypted.
Payments are being processed using the PayPal account of Taste T.O., a website business operated by Greg Clow, one of the core members of CASK!.
Thanks for ordering, and we look forward to seeing you on December 6th!